Employees are what makes Teton Machining Solutions a fantastic place to work! As an employee-owned company our culture is based on teamwork and trust. We’re all in this together, and our success depends on each other. We believe in developing our employees for the growth opportunities across our organization.
If you have CNC machining experience, and are wanting to be part of a dedicated, growing team of professionals, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact us to explore the opportunity to join our team of employee-owners!
Mail or In-Person:
Teton Machine Company
ATTN: Human Resources
1835 NE 10th Avenue
Payette, ID 83661
CNC Lathe and/or mill operator
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of CNC experience. This is a full-time position, working Monday-Friday: 40 hours/week.
Skills and requirements:
• Must score 80% on pre-employment math test.
• Set up, program, and operate CNC vertical/horizontal mills and/or 5 axis CNC lathes.
• Must be quality/detail oriented & familiar with industry standards & measuring techniques.
• Good coaching skills to help train less skilled operators.
• Ability to work in a team as part of daily operations.
• Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift hours.
Regional Sales manager
Maintains and develops customer and supplier relationships through interaction with customers, internal team members, suppliers and other interested parties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain relationships with current Teton customers
• Identify, qualify and develop prospects into new Teton customers
• Maintain relationships with Teton suppliers
• Solicit requests for quote, work with a team to develop manufacturing processes, respond to RFQs and follow up
• Perform thorough contract review on orders placed to resolve discrepancies, reduce risk and insure clarity of understanding
• Monitor costs and pricing to maintain profitability
• Work with all company departments to effectively manage customer needs and insure satisfaction
• Assist other departments as necessary to accomplish company goals
• Develop or assist in developing and continuously improve processes to enhance customer satisfaction
• Manage detail. Do things right the first time. Follow a proven process. Ask questions when in doubt. Know the needs of external and internal customers. Take pride in your work.
• Grow. Status quo is not allowed. Every obstacle has a solution. Focus on the process, not the person. Individual growth leads to TEAM growth. Be relentless in your pursuit of growth. • Do what you say. Make commitments and keep them. Know your daily goals and strive to achieve them. Take responsibility for your mistakes. Be a positive example for your fellow owners.
• Communicate clearly and accurately verbally and in writing. Communicate complex technical issues across a wide audience. Actively listen. Take the time to hear and understand what is being said and carefully formulate questions which lead to clarity.
• Utilize Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word) to effectively and efficiently accomplish tasks.
• Learn and understand manufacturing processes
• Learn and utilize software associated with manufacturing
→ Teton Machine Company is a drug-free workplace.
→ Pre-Employment Math Test and Application available at our main office.
Teton Machining Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or veteran status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How can we help?
Looking for a better, more reliable option for your machining needs? Interested in joining our fantastic team at Teton Machine? Tell us what’s on your mind!